Hotel reports: Etap Hotel Stuttgart

Saturday, August 25, 2012

The funny thing was that due to a booking's misunderstanding I could not go to the Business Apartments in Karlsruhe so I decided to stop in Stuttgart and find an hostel or hotel...when I found via the Tom Tom the Ibis, I realized that the price was too high...like 75 Euros so I decided to spend less as my budget was lower and lower.

So using the internet on my mobile phone I tried to find the Etap Hotel in Stuttgart located in a suburbian area. At the beginning I was trying to travel around the the city in order to find an hotel...well I had the opportunity to see the central area of the city and it did not impress me at all.

The price was 51 Euros per room and this was better than the Ibis, as the concept of the Etap is ideal for a couple plus a little kid as it has a double room plus a bunk beds. Then there's a shower, TV, washbasin and toilette: so it has everything you need to stay comfortable and spending not so much.

If you don't mind being sometimes far from a city centre this is the ideal place, especially if you have a car.

The Etap Hotel will be called Ibis Budget Hotel in the future and also it gives you the opportunity to have a breakfast for a variable amount. In my case it was around 7,95 Euros and the buffet was really great! :-)

This seems to be not a review but a sponsorship, but for my idea of travel this is a great concept, that I would love to have in Italy too.

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

No spam allowed or comments with link to products or services: your content will be removed. Please check the Contact page for more info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...