The International Blog Tour in Cesenatico, Italy

Friday, May 31, 2013

Honestly when I opened this travel blog, I would have never thought about the existence of blog tours or blog meetings or about the possibility to spend a weekend or couple of days with some other international bloggers.

It's something completely unexpected and unknown that makes life absolutely exciting and thrilling.

Last weekend I joined my first International Blog Tour in Cesenatico, Italy, with other 30 international bloggers, organized by Alessandria Catania and the consortium Cesenatico Bella Vita, a great chance to meet some "virtual" colleagues and visit in deep one of the most famous seaside places in the Riviera Romagnola.
Cesenatico BellaVita, Diaries of an explorer
Source: Cesenatico Bellavita.it
My hotel was the fantastic Hotel Tiffany & Resort, located in the closer district called Valverde, absolutely recommended for its hospitality and super-kind staff: I've never been treated so well in my life so I will dedicate an exclusive post about it!

This International Blog Tour was a great experience as I could visit and explore Cesenatico in deep, know something more about its history, its ancient and maritime traditions, its cuisine and the great hospitality of the local people, something already experienced in a previous holiday. Let's say it's one of the good places where to try the real Taste of Italy.

So fasten your seat belts and get ready for another fantastic travel and exploration!

3 commenti:

Katherine Belarmino said...

Congratulations on your first blog tour. I look forward to reading more about a part of Italy I haven't been to yet.

Marco Zannin said...

Thanks a lot Katherine, i will write some posts about Cesenatico and will go through the different features of this place! It was really a great experience and I suggest you to join a travel blogger meeting as soon as you can! :-)

Kathy G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

No spam allowed or comments with link to products or services: your content will be removed. Please check the Contact page for more info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...