How to plan a trip to Europe and the DoE's birthday

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Time flies (when you have fun)!

Today it's the second birthday of Diaries of an explorer and it's a nice one. Many things happened and I want to share them with you.

Clearly this is a travel blog whose main purpose is to tell interesting travel stories and reveal mainly off the beaten path places around Europe and the world, value my region Veneto and my country Italy outside the main touristic routes, the Unesco sites, the medieval towns, the castles and fortifications, the art and culture and everything that fulfills me and my soul.

Besides this, here you can find some key facts:

1) Time to celebrate! 
Finally I did it! I created the e-book "How to plan a trip to Europe", an incredible collection of resources that will allow you to access to the best resources to travel in Europe, save money and time. In this book you will find:
  • How to travel in Europe by plane
  • How to book accomodation
  • How to travel in Europe by train
  • How to travel in Europe by bus
  • How to travel in Europe by car
You will find the best websites and resources available and updated so far. The e-book with be regularly updated as soon as I will find other top providers. Most of them have been tested personally by me.
Whatever is your budget, you can find all the necessary resources to plan your European trip.
Diaries of an explorer
In order to get it, you just need to subscribe to my newsletter. Take action now! :-)

2) Cooperations and partnerships:
  • Besides this, last year I decided to offer some support to travellers that want to plan an independent trip based on their budget, number of days and on their interests. This pushed me to create the DoE's Itinerary Planner Service. Since I was cooperating with the rocky startup Outtrippin for the creation of tailored and customized trip itineraries, I decided to start a cooperation with them, since Outtrippin has an extensive network of travel and local experts all around the world.
  • Moreover, another interesting cooperation is with Big Cats Exploration Safaris, so you can get a 10% discount if you book a safari or another experience related to safari in Kenya, Tanzania, Seychelles, Uganda, etc. with them.

3) Achievements:
  • Another important thing I feel really proud of is that one of my pictures became the cover of the e-book "El Oro de Napoles", a translation in Spanish by Pio-Caro Baroja of the book "L'Oro di Napoli" by Giuseppe Marotta : I was completely happy when this happened! :-)
  • The traffic doubled in the last months, from less than 500 unique monthly visitors to more than 1,100 unique monthly visitors (with a record of 74 monthly visits): this was possible thanks to a better SEO and networking.

4) Implementation and updates: 
  • Implementation of the new section "Categories" with main banners.
  • New sharing buttons.
Well I hope you can find some inspiration from my blog and I hope you can have great travels and do not lose the curiosity to explore the world since...life is a fantastic journey!

9 commenti:

Cocoa and Lavender said...

I love your guide, Marco! Thanks for sharing it, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ~ David

Marco Zannin said...

Thanks a lot David! I could not even imagine I could have survived until the 2nd b-day! :-) Well this means it's a real passion! :-) I'm glad to hear you love the guide! :-)

Anonymous said...

great

John Anthony said...

Great post nice article Thanks for sharing.

Marco Zannin said...

Thanks for your comment! It's nice you liked it! :-)

Aeldra Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marco Zannin said...

Hello Aldrea,

thanks for your nice comment.

Your website is really interesting and I will contact you as you offer an interesting service.

SH said...

Hi Marco.

I love your posts. I live in Indonesia and am planning to visit Europe next month.

How can I get your ebook? Is it still available?

Thanks Marco, look forward to hearing from you soon.

Marco Zannin said...

Hi SH, you just need to subscribe to the newsletter and you will get the e-book :-)

Post a Comment

No spam allowed or comments with link to products or services: your content will be removed. Please check the Contact page for more info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...